Sunday, November 30, 2008

Recent

Ok ok... I'm sure you can see that we are new to this blog thing.  I've been looking around and ours is pretty lame in comparison.  I think it's easier for me to make little slide shows instead of posting a bunch of pictures.  In this clip you will see Jacob, my youngest boy, with black marker all over his body; apparently this is what you do on a Sunday when your family is watching a movie downstairs.  Brigham has his pj's on his head and later Jacob is wielding the crochet hook of justice.  The grand Finale is Manon and her Hic-ups.  We just had to share.
Thanksgiving was nice... lots of leftovers and great friends.


6 comments:

liza said...

I love seeing all of the proud big brother pictures. They have all grown up so much! She is just gorgeous. Thanks for sharing.

April said...

Congratulations guys!! I honestly can't remember if I told you that yet. Manon is so beautiful! I can't wait to meet her in a month. I wish Dallas and the boys were coming to, we would love to see you all. You all look like your doing great! We love you April

Lisa and company said...

X marks the spot huh?

Taige Jensen said...

I think he's trying out for the X-men...

special ability: saying the word "mom" until it turns to white noise.

Nicole said...

What I love about this, is Manon's graceful Karate moves. She is totally being all ninja, but yet, so smooth and girly! Adorable.

Unknown said...

Nice seeing the updates - have you noticed that the last two videos are exactly the same length? Love to all the family. Grandma Jan